Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Transformation

im thinking of changing my camera to the higher level..insyallah kalau diizinkan tuhan....

my previous camera that was d60 has to be changed...and now thinking of canon 500D...
basically..i was aiming for nikon d90 where most of my friends are very happy and recommend it to me...but....u know that the not so new model launched by nikon is damn expensive..
cost me about 800 pound of full set.....and it is about rm4100 in malaysia...

i dont have so much money of this....and suddenly..my old friend from TIKl recommend me canon 500d...
when i see the camera spec..it was so impressive..with 15MP..and Full HD recording..

mmm..thinking of to......to change to canon....

lalalala......my target now is to let go my d60..hopefully someone able to take it from me..

the LOVeLy d60 To let go includes::
1) d60 body with standard lens 18-55mm VR
2) 3rd party battery grip
3) extra rechargeable batter
4) Crumpler XL Camera Bag...

just using it for about 5 month (6 may 2009) and has been upgraded to 2 years warranty...now bout 1 and a half year left for the warranty...still long time to go...better grab this oppurtunity..

itu jer setakat yg aku ingat..well..
if u need extra information..just text me to +44 7522518455 or mail me at am00190@surrey.ac.uk atau ker sneeq_0405@yahoo.com


sekian..
tlg sebarkan kepada sesiapa yang berminat..heheh

3 comments:

  1. ang nk let go camie ang brapa??

    ReplyDelete
  2. bro, aku mcm berminat.
    btw, aku kawan shepha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. o0o..yg shepa cerita tu erk..
    aku sampai malaysia middle june..
    skrg kat uk lagi la..
    hehe...

    ReplyDelete